Mercy Medical Mission Statement
We, Mercy Medical and CHE Trinity Health, serve together in the spirit of the Gospel as a compassionate and transforming healing presence within our communities.
In the tradition of the Sisters of Mercy, we are committed to continuing the healing ministry of Jesus Christ through home and community-based health care services which address the whole person within a culture of inclusion.
Mercy Medical will be respected as the innovative leader in providing integrated continuing care to enhance the quality of life in our communities.
As a faith-based healthcare ministry, we meet both our challenges and opportunities in the context of - and in accord with our Core Values:
- Reverence: We honor the sacredness and dignity of every person.
- Commitment to those who are poor: We stand with and serve those who are poor, especially those most vulnerable.
- Justice: We foster right relationships to promote the common good, including sustainability of Earth.
- Stewardship: We honor our heritage and hold ourselves accountable for the human, financial and natural resources entrusted to our care.
- Integrity: We are faithful to who we say we are.